Monday, September 1, 2008

A California Weekend

We survived another car ride to California. Honestly, if I had to make the ride from Provo to California with Reggie, we might not make it. The trip from Vegas is perfect for playtime in the car with mom and then a nap. By the time Reg is getting restless, it's out of the car for us. Anyways, enjoy the pictures!



Grandpa's glasses.



Cousin!!! I love this picture because it's too funny. Reggie is beyond exhausted and Hudson is having a moment himself. These two were born just a day apart and are pretty close in size. It was fun for them to finally meet.



The missionary. It's weird to think that when B gets home from his mission, Reggie will be 2 and a half, and there will probably be more cousins and probably a sibling. He did a great job in his talk and will be a wonderful missionary!

6 comments:

Alicia said...

Brad's brother gets home from his mission in May. When he gets home there will be 2 babies he hasn't met (and they will both be mine!). Crazy, huh? I think it would be weird to leave when someone was pregnant and come back to two babes (and no twins!).

Charisse said...

Cute pictures! Does your family or Brandon's family live in Cali? Reggie's trick is so cute. Are you ready for this month of OCI's? Eric said he will probably have to stay later to get all if his studying done, because of the interviews. Blah.

Kristi said...

Those are so cute! I love the picture with Bryant. It was a great weekend

Becky said...

You have no idea how impressed I am that you're already considering "siblings". Good job!

mommaj said...

I got very excited about the sibling comment myself--take it easy grandma. The pictures are adorable. Thanks so much for coming to California. I have traveled with babies and I know how tricky that can be. Thanks for letting us sleep in the new bed last night--it is wonderful. Anyway thanks for all you do, we love and appreciate you.

Brooke said...

Cute pictures. He's a cute kiddo.