Saturday, September 6, 2008

It's Hard Not to Covet

This Car...


Sorry it's blurry. I must have been driving too fast. ;)



And the camera that took these pictures.







Brandon said today that I could have a Nikon Digital SLR if I gave up all presents for all holidays for the next 4 years. It's tempting.

I suggested we get it as a graduation present in two years. He said, "Do you know how big of a TV we could get for that price?!"

7 comments:

lisa said...

What a little cutie! Someday you will get your camera.

Laura said...

These pictures are so adorable! Your new place looks great

Brittnie said...

Brandon is such a butthead

mommaj said...

The pictures of Reg are adorable, my car looked good too! Tell Brandon to loosen up--I know, I know--marital affairs!

Amy said...

To whom does that car belong to? Awesome wheels and an adorable little boy!

Emily said...

it's brandon's mom's car.

Becca said...

those are such cute pictures! I love the one of Reg sticking his tongue out.