Thursday, September 4, 2008

Singing His Heart Out

We got a new mattress over the labor day weekend so that guests can come and not have to be on the floor. We'll probably eventually move it into our bedroom, but for now I had the stinky delivery men just throw it together in the extra bedroom.

Yesterday I was feeling drowsy, so I decided to go lay on the new bed for a bit and just see how it felt for a more extended period of time. As I was starting to drift away, I could hear this super, super loud music coming from the people below us. I was starting to get annoyed, until I focused and realized that accompanying the music was the funniest male voice blaring the lyrics with all his might. All annoyance disappeared, and I just had to laugh.

I've been known to sing along to lots of loud music. I wonder if I sound that ridiculous...

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I love it! I can't help but wonder if you thought the same thing of me when we were next door neighbors! :)