Saturday, October 11, 2008

Question

To all you digital scrapbookers, where do you have your things printed when you're ready to do that? And what paper size do you scrapbook/print on? I've been doing 12 x 12 pages (ok, I've only done 2), but can't find anywhere that can print that size. Plus, a 12 x 12 album is HUGE! I've heard of some people designing on a 12 x 12 canvas, but then printing on 8 x 8. Has anyone done that? Just curious.

Don't forget to look at my post below with cute pics of Reg.

4 comments:

Meridy said...

I confess I haven't printed anything yet, but I planned on printing mine someday, 8x8 on 8x11 off of my own printer. Not very professional huh?

Julie said...

Sorry, I'm not a digital scrapbooker, I do it the old fashioned paper way but I do like the 12x12 size. I thought it was huge at first too but now I love it and I have 12 very full scrapbooks full so either way too late to trade. I think 8x8 would be good too though if that's all you can seem to find.

shayne said...

Costco does both!!!!

The Smiths said...

Mpix.com is a little more expensive, but if you're a quality snob (which I am not, but my neighbor is) they're the best. I think costco's 12x12 is like 2.50 and mpix is around 5. Maybe they have coupons or something, though. I got a 12x12 of our family picture for my front room from costco, and it was ok, but not great. The colors just didn't come out perfect. But it still looks good. No one can tell but me.