Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Columbus Day!



You can take the teacher out of kindergarten, but you can't take kindergarten out of the teacher. If you can't tell, that's the Nina, the Pinta, and the Santa Maria. I missed making it with a bunch of five year olds this year.

7 comments:

Meridy said...

CUTE idea! I need to do more things like that with my kids!! It would be cute to do one with the Mayflower and the Pilgrims. I'll have to do that....

Jill Walker said...

Emily, I still can't believe you are a mom!! I love the pictures with the Pooh pants either on the head or the behind they are cute. I see that Tyson is going back home. Now all they need is you and Heidi to move back. Hope all is well. We send our best to you!

mommaj said...

The two of you are so adorable--what fun you have together.

Kristi said...

How cute! Reg looks great!

Deborah said...

Cute! Maybe you should start a preschool. Roman would be there. ;)

lisa said...

That is so cute!

Amy said...

Hooray for Columbus Day!!! Reg is adorable!