Wednesday, January 7, 2009

One Year

One Year....

366 Days...Thanks to that extra day in February...



8,784 hours...

527,040 minutes...



31,622,400 seconds...

You have had my heart for all of it.

Happy first birthday Reggie!

8 comments:

mommaj said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet--you captured it just right. Now you went and made me cry. I just kept thinking the whole time you were here last week what a gift he is and how lucky you are to have him. Thank you for sharing him with us, thank you for letting us see how sweet it is to be grandparents. Happy Birthday little Reg--we love you!

Jenn said...

Happy birthday, little man!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Reggie! I hope he had a great day. Isn't it crazy how fast the first year goes with them? He's a cutie!

Charisse said...

Reggie is one! Oh how I miss you guys! I hope he had a great day!

Kristi said...

Yay Reg! That was very sweet. Every once in a while, Barry and I will bring up something funny Reg did while we were in California. Happy Birthday!

Becca said...

Happy birthday, Reggie! Emily, I love your hair!

Deborah said...

Oh, he's so cute! It was fun seeing you guys. It's been forever!

Meridy said...

Happy Birthday Reggie!

Love your hair!! AND your pink coat. :)