Friday, January 2, 2009

Holiday Recap

We're finally home! Living out of a suitcase for 17 days wasn't too bad, but it is good to be home. Here's pics of our trips!

These are from Washington. Remember all the snow I mentioned....here's the proof!







Did you notice the hair? There's better pics of the cut to come...





No, that's not a milk mustache. It's a yogurt-stache.







So what do you think of the bob?



Yeah, my bangs are feathering all weird, but it's a rare moment to get a picture of just Brandon and me.

And our only California pictures were taken of Reg in his new USC outfit. Brandon's grandparents gave it to him for Christmas.



On the agenda for this week is to relax, relax, and relax some more while Brandon still has some time off. We're looking forward to, but at the same time can't believe that Reg will be 1 on Wednesday!

We hope you had a happy holiday!

12 comments:

Erin said...

Glad you had a good Christmas with your families! I think your hair is super cute! And I hear ya about living out of a suitcase. It is always nice to get back home. Enjoy the time off before Brandon starts school again!

Brittnie said...

LOVE your new haircut! It's so cute! I can't believe how much snow you got! And good luck putting up with Brandon for another week...ugh! lol

Crystal said...

Very cute hair Emily!

jodie said...

Okay...love your haircut and LOVE your pink coat! I'd totally be willing to go out in the snow if I had such a cute coat to keep me warm. :) Glad you guys made it everywhere and home safely. And I can't believe it's been a year since you had Reggie! Time flies. :)

kiley said...

That is a lot of snow! We got pounded too. I'm glad its let up for a few days. And I LOVE your hair. Very chic!

alanna said...

I like your hair Em. It's very cute on you.
And I always thought you were sort of an indoors girl- so seeing you tumble around in the snow was a treat. :)
I can't believe Reggi is almost one! He's so cute. I hope you guys enjoy your break before the hubby goes back to work!

mommaj said...

Great pictures! We were so glad that you guys came and spent some time with us. I know suitcase living is tough. We really had a good time with the baby--we can still call him that for two more days! We are excited for the b-day party this weekend!

Kristi said...

I can't believe that snow! I didn't realize you were gone for 17 days. That's an eternity almost! I'm glad you guys stopped in California though. Who knows when we'll see you again!

Kristi said...

Oh, and very cute hair!

Brooke said...

oops. i accidentally commented under the wrong post. sorry you're getting this twice. i love your cute bob and i love your cute pink coat. where did you get your pink coat?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Reg!!!

ps. I love the new bob

Lauren said...

Looks like you had fun! I love the hair and the coat! I just cut my hair short with bangs too.