Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Picture Option

Brandon posted the video of Reggie eating his cake. It's a little long (although not long enough according to one Grandma), so if you would rather not watch it, here's the picture version. Enjoy!



Yes, that's Little Einsteins.









He thoroughly enjoyed himself--and thoroughly made a mess!

11 comments:

Meridy said...

Cute cake! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Yay, happy birthday Reg!
So precious! Thanks for posting these and letting us enjoy too...

Did you make the cake yourself??

mommaj said...

I wish chocolate cake looked that good on me!

Becca said...

what a cute cake! I love how you did his name.

Brittnie said...

Way to go Reg!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Reggie!

lisa said...

That is a cute cake. How fun it is such an exciting time.

Jeff and Kandis said...

So cute!! I can't believe he is one. Crazy!

Kristi said...

How fun! Yay for solid foods!

Lauren said...

That is so cute! That is what I wish Sydney would have done with her cake...but no. She's a girly girl and after I stuck her hand in it to show her what to do, she held it out and gave me the look like, Get this off my hand!

kiley said...

What a happy baby! I would be that happy too if I had a whole chocolate cake to myself.