Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Tribute to Napping

Napping is a gift from heaven to mothers.

Unfortunately, with 1:00 church, I won't be napping today.

Too bad. I could use one. When was the last time you saw 5:55 a.m. lit up on your clock?



(Although the weather in Vegas is nice, this is not a current picture. I would freeze in shorts in this 65 degree weather!)

4 comments:

alanna said...

Oh yes. The blessed nap. Unfortunately we've been seeing numbers from the 4 o'clock hour with our 2-year old. By the time we get him to realize that it's too early for breakfast and it's not time to get up yet...his brother wakes up and then it really is time for breakfast and the day to begin.
There's one reason to look forward to having teenagers. They sleep in! And importantly, the church schedule has no bearings on their sleep patterns. Happy day. :)

Meridy said...

We have 9 o'clock church! It's hard to get there on time. I could handle 1pm just fine. ;)

mommaj said...

Naptime still works for me. Take em when ever you get the chance. It was fun to see Reg walk on skype today--he is growing up so fast.

Alicia said...

Ahh-what I wouldn't give for a good nap. Maybe the morphine will help me take a nap soon? I think naps are little blessings from heaven!