Thursday, February 19, 2009

Anne, with an E

Reggie is currently a ball of snot. It's gross, I agree.

Since he can't vocalize his choice for a sick day movie (and nor does he really care), I've taken the opportunity to pick a good flick for us to spend our day watching.

For this cold, we're watching "Anne of Green Gables." And oh no, we're not stopping there, we're going to then proceed on to "Anne of Green Gables: The Sequel" and then the one where it's WWI. Not quite sure I remember it's title.

After this, Reggie is sure to be even more my little "bosom buddy" and "kindred spirit."

In Brandon's opinion, poor guy.

10 comments:

Kacy said...

I hope Reggie feels better soon and that he is not in the "depths of despair" for to long. I love the Anne of Green Gables series. I still only have them on VHS. They have been well loved...I really need to invest in the DVD's.

Erin said...

My kids have been balls of snot too. No fun. Hope you guys are enjoying your movies and he gets feeling better soon.

Aaron and KJ said...

Aaron's mom used to do the same thing! I hate Anne of Green Gables, but he loves it. He also had to watch daytime soaps while matching socks. He turned out very manly and sweet and handsome,so I'm sure Reggie will do the same! :)

Jenn said...

We love Anne of Green Gables, though I didn't like the WW1 one at all.

Amy said...

"Hey Carrots!" HA HA love it!

Lauren said...

That makes me want to get my Anne DVDs out! I only get them out when I get out all my scrapbook stuff and I listen to them all day while I work on pages. My favorite: Anne is dancing in the meadow by herself and tells her imaginary partner to call her Cordelia.

mommaj said...

It is with great shame that I admit I have never seen any of the Anne movies--I am not ever sure if I've read the book! We're excited to see the little guy today, snotty or not!

Becca said...

Sorry the little guy is sick! What a nice tradition to watch movies with him when he's not feeling well. I love Anne of Green Gables too.

Becca said...

Oh, I meant to tell you--your gift arrived last week. Did you make it yourself? Thank you so much! James kept taking it off of the door handle, so I hanged it on the wall above his reach.

karla said...

Oh, I love Anne of Green Gables!