Monday, February 23, 2009

Not for the Weak Stomached

Reg still has a runny nose and a bit of a cough, but hopefully he's on the up and up. I've come down with it now, so our Anne marathon will be continuing this afternoon.

But now, a gross story.

Disclaimer: Don't read if you are queasy.

Reggie had mac and cheese for lunch yesterday. This is important information.

On the way to church Reggie threw up in his car seat. I think he just had some nasal drip issues running down the back of his throat that caused it. Luckily, I had chosen that day to ride in the back with him so I was able to catch most everything in a blanket. After wiping him down, he started gagging again and threw up a little more just in his mouth. He swallowed it back down.

But that's not the worst part.

I looked over to see if I needed to have the blanket ready for another round of puke catching. When I noticed him chewing on something.

Yes, it was a regurgitated noodle. Yes, he swallowed it.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

That's pretty gross!

Mari said...

Yes, I read the disclaimer.
Yes, I understood the disclaimer.
No, I didn't heed the disclaimer.
Yes, I should have known better.

uuuggghhh...

Becca said...

Reg didn't seem too bothered by it. Perhaps he thought it tasted better the second time around?

mommaj said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. Do I need to come babysit?

Amy said...

Um...gross! I think I threw up a little in my mouth! No pun intended! HA