Saturday, February 7, 2009

Have Some Pictures

I've ranted for the last two posts. You deserve some pictures.



This picture represents our life right now. Drool. Those first teeth were nothing. Molars produce monstrous amounts of drool.



We're on an overall kick here at our house.



And the new favorite past time of this little boy? Yes, the DVD's. I knew this day would come. So far he's hasn't ruined anything. Now we're just waiting for him to figure out the toilet paper unrolling game.



Love this boy.

10 comments:

Kacy said...

Reggie is so adorable! I hope the molars aren't to bad for him. As for the getting into stuff I can relate. I had to move everything off the bottom two shelves of our bookcase because we had things like picture frames... that didn't last long with a one year old on the lose. :)

Becca said...

James gets into the DVDs too. He knows how to open them now and put them in the computer and take them out again. He once covered his Curious George DVD in diaper rash cream. Luckily, we were able to clean it (Pledge works well) and it works again. He's ruined a CD by dragging it over the carpet so it is probably only a matter of time before he ruins a DVD. Let's hope not. :)

Kristi said...

I love that last picture of Reg!

Deborah said...

He is SO CUTE!

mommaj said...

Ask Brandon if he remembers the duct tape that held the stereo cabinent shut--it's all starting to make sense now isn't it? But tell me, how do you get mad at that little face? I am glad that you have to do the discipling here I am afraid that I couldn't. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Jeff and Kandis said...

He looks like Brandon in those pictures. Maybe because he is getting into things. haha cutie pie!

Rachel said...

What a cutie! I love the last pictures. Such a sweet face!!!

alanna said...

What a cutie. I love picture-posts!

Charisse said...

Reggie is so cute. He is getting so big! Sounds like he would be great at hide and seek.

kiley said...

His smile is to die for. Especially when he's showing off those teeth!