Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Love These Girls



Last weekend we trekked to St. George for a wedding. These girls (plus one missing) were my college roomies, and it was so great to see them.

Looking forward to the next reunion ladies!

6 comments:

alanna said...

Yay! It was so fun to see you guys! And I can't wait for the day we can ALL get away together. :)

P.S. I stole the photo for blogging purposes. :)

The Smiths said...

I LOVE YOU GIRLS! Congrats Audrey, you're beautiful! We need to have a neighbor pow-wow in Hawaii when we all grow up. It'll be great! We'll get joined rooms!

mommaj said...

What a cute picture. I am always impressed when people keep in contact with friends since I stink at it. Keep it up.

Brooke said...

i'm so impressed you guys keep in touch. if only i had blogging back then.
by the way, your little reggie is talking early. how fun!

Crystal said...

Audrey, you look beautiful! I love you girls! I love that I can still see what's going on in each of your lives! You are too cute! :)

Kelli Burton said...

love it. such a cute pic.

p.s. I'm sorry you're little linebacker son injured you recently :(