I'm officially addicted to indexing. I'm officially extending an invitation to everyone to give it a try. Sign up here.
Once you're signed up and have downloaded the program, you're ready to get going. When you sign in, you're taken to a welcome screen. At the top, click on "Download from" to pick what type of document you'd like to index. If you're new, start with a census. They're way easier to read then anything else I've come across.
So go give it a try!
4 comments:
I'm addicted too. When I'm done I am glad that I was actually productive, rather than just surfing the web.
I find it to be quite enjoyable too. I just hate how doctors write!
OK, here's where I show my ignorance. What's indexing?
We could index during the priesthood session--or not! I try to do about 150 names a week--it feels good to do something so I don't have to feel guilt about the "g" word.
Post a Comment