I have to say Emmy, you have a great memory for dates! That was such a sad weekend- Mom and the boys were visiting Grandpa Tibbitts at the hospital after his car accident and so it was just me and Dad for Easter (which I'm sure was fun for Dad since I had just left Barry for the summer). Memories, memories!
I was just glad you (Kristi) were home to watch the cat and your father, or maybe to watch what your dad did with the cat! We were very fortunate to have a doctor in the family--I don't know if Emmie could have talked Brandon into going to the hospital by herself--Men!
5 comments:
I can't believe it's been two years! It seems like that happened a lot more recently. Happy Anniversary!
Ha ha, I remember that day. Poor Brandon.
I have to say Emmy, you have a great memory for dates! That was such a sad weekend- Mom and the boys were visiting Grandpa Tibbitts at the hospital after his car accident and so it was just me and Dad for Easter (which I'm sure was fun for Dad since I had just left Barry for the summer). Memories, memories!
I was just glad you (Kristi) were home to watch the cat and your father, or maybe to watch what your dad did with the cat! We were very fortunate to have a doctor in the family--I don't know if Emmie could have talked Brandon into going to the hospital by herself--Men!
Ah, yes, that lovely day. We're all happy that he survived it!
Post a Comment