Friday, May 15, 2009

The 15th Month Check Up

We finally made it in for Reggie's 15 month check up. We're only about 5 weeks late. Oops. :)

Here's the stats:

Weight: 23 lb. 12 oz. 32%
Height: 31 3/4 in. 59%
Head: 19 in. 75%

Before we went, I mentally made a list of all the words Reggie can say. I came up with about 25 words. When I told that to the doctor, Brandon didn't believe it, so we came home and made a list. Here's all the words our little boy is saying--

Up, Nigh Nigh, Jesus, Baby, Cheese, Book, Block, Eyes, Yes, Mama, Dada, Tank Oo, Bey (Belly), Gr Cra (Graham Cracker), Apple, All Done, Baf (Bath), Soos (Shoes), Uh Oh, Whoa, Walk, Mil (Milk), Peas, Yuck, Boo, Bah (Ball), Hi, Hot, What, Hot Dog, Ow,
Babbuhs (Bubbles)

And he's favorite activity right now is definitely the pool. We usually end up leaving when he starts trying to drink the water. This kid LOVES to put his face in the water and can even blow some bubbles, but hasn't quite figured out to keep his mouth closed.

And blogger is being dumb so I'll have to load pictures tomorrow. Sorry friends...

3 comments:

Becca said...

I love how he says "thank you"--so cute! James just says "k'oo" or signs it.

Little kids are so fun in the pool. I am excited to see pictures.

Kristi said...

That is quite a list of words! Cute Reg! We're excited to see pictures soon!

mommaj said...

Did the doctor say he is a genius--because if he didn't he should have. He is the smartest baby in the whole world and I think he knows more than 25 words--I think he knows them in Swaheli (Sorry grandma is a bad speler!) but I am pretty sure he knows a lot more than that. What a bright, bright boy you have!