Monday, May 11, 2009

36


Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

You're a shining example of a united, loving, and happy marriage. Love you!

P.S. I totally lifted (sounds so much better than stole) this from Aud's wedding pics. Thanks photographer for capturing my parents in all their love-iness. :)

5 comments:

mommaj said...

What a great picture--I don't care how you got it. Congratulations Lowders on 36 years--an amazing accomplishment these days! And thanks for raising such a wonderful wife and mother for two of my favorite men.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats to momma and pappa Lowder!

ps. there were actually a few good shots that jimmy took of your parents...take what you want!

alanna said...

Um...I want to see Aud's wedding picts. Did I miss something?

-adorable pic of your parents! I love them.

Amy said...

What a great picture!! Its sooo your parents! Happy 36 years of marriage!

Kelli Burton said...

your parents are prob one of the only older couples I know that still show physical affection--not posed or just holding hands. it's adorable.

does Aud have an online album of wedding pics??