Oh my goodness that goose egg! I hope it wasn't your head that he was headbutting. Maybe that's what got him in timeout...? p.s. I'm jealous of his eyelashes. Just sayin'.
Ouch Mr. Reg! How does the other person look? Oh Emms, I hope it wasn't you. It brought back a lot of memories--every picture of Brittnie for the first year after she started to walk had that same goose egg right in the middle of her forehead. See, she turned out alright!
13 comments:
I love that you took his picture in Time Out. That goose egg looks like it hurts. Reggie is a CUTIE!!
Oh my, that bruise is intense! The pic of timeout is actually very cute. I wish Daniel ever looked that happy in time out.
ouch!
Ouch! I'm glad there's all the good in there!
Oh my goodness that goose egg! I hope it wasn't your head that he was headbutting. Maybe that's what got him in timeout...?
p.s. I'm jealous of his eyelashes. Just sayin'.
Ouch! that looks like it hurt
Wow, I would hate to be on the receiving end of that headbutt!
Whether it's good, bad, or ugly...he is one of the cutest little boys ever! "Come on mom, with that smile, don't I get out of time out early?" :)
Ouch Mr. Reg! How does the other person look? Oh Emms, I hope it wasn't you. It brought back a lot of memories--every picture of Brittnie for the first year after she started to walk had that same goose egg right in the middle of her forehead. See, she turned out alright!
I beg to differ, Brittnie is quite the weirdo!
Is Brandon teaching him how to headbutt again? :)
He has the cutest little angel face! How do you ever tell him "no"?
Wow...he's getting so big! And sooo cute. I love his sweet little mischievous smile. :)
Post a Comment