How old is Reggie again? I don't really want this day to come. Then again, it might be nice to be able to go out and do some things in the morning. Maybe his afternoon nap will get longer. Cross your fingers!!
grandpa j will be excited that he doesn't have to wait for Reg to wake-up to play. New adventures await I am sure. Congrats to Brandon on his grades--I know he works very hard and it is heartening to see that it pays off.
I love pics of sleeping babies, he is a doll! Thanks for the door hanger, it is a good visual and reminder for the older kids and has worked like a charm!
6 comments:
How old is Reggie again? I don't really want this day to come. Then again, it might be nice to be able to go out and do some things in the morning. Maybe his afternoon nap will get longer. Cross your fingers!!
No fun at all!!! Hailey quit hers at 12 months so I think Reggie is a champ for holding on so long. Today no nap at all :(
Anyway the sleeping pictures of Reggie are so cute!
haha oops that last comment was from me Kacy not Ryan! :)
grandpa j will be excited that he doesn't have to wait for Reg to wake-up to play. New adventures await I am sure. Congrats to Brandon on his grades--I know he works very hard and it is heartening to see that it pays off.
I love pics of sleeping babies, he is a doll! Thanks for the door hanger, it is a good visual and reminder for the older kids and has worked like a charm!
Aw, how sweet! (the sleeping baby pictures, not the end of morning naps)
Post a Comment