Reggie and I are up in Washington this week visiting my parents. We came up on Monday and are leaving to go home on Saturday. So far, it's been a good trip, but I'm definitely missing Brandon and glad that normally, there's two of us to take care of Reggie. Let's just say that 18 month separation anxiety has struck. He does ok as long as I'm in the room, but if I leave, watch out--tears are going to flow.
We've been doing lots of sewing, shopping, and movie watching. Last night's moving was Spectacular! (That's the name, for reals.) I had seen the end on MTV while channel surfing and was dying to rent it. For all my High School Musical loving friends out there, you have got to go find Spectacular!. I had to go to redbox.com to actually find a kiosk that was carrying it, but there was one fairly close to my parent's house so it all worked out. The show is basically Nickelodeon's version of HSM except with a rock and roll wannabe and a show choir. The bottom line is I loved it!
4 comments:
Sounds like a good trip. Brandon will be glad to have you home especially because I call him everynight to check on him!
Coming from a former show choir president (serious) that movie made me miss show choir so much, I almost cried. P.S. Have you watched the pilot for a show called Glee? I am so excited for the show to start in the fall. My choir nerdness is starting to show way too much, time to stop talking.
I'll have to look into it! I love pretty much every musical out there so I'm sure I'll love it.
I had to laugh when I read the post because I love the teenage movies and shows. My mom and sister always make fun of me.
Post a Comment