Thursday, July 16, 2009

T-minus 5 Days

I love birthdays. Ask my husband, it's true. I especially love that my Baskin Robbins free scoop email came today and that the coupon actually loaded this time (last year was not a success and I was definitely bummed). I also love that Tucano's in Provo still sends me a postcard for a free meal. Anyone in Provo want to be me for the month of July?

And in other news, Reggie ate a sticker this morning. No biggie, except it was stuck to the roof of his mouth. He has WAY too many teeth for me to stick my fingers in there anymore.

And in other other news, rankings came out today. We're pleased (and proud!).

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Awesome- free food! I hope you guys have big plans for your birthday. I also hope that Reg learns better than to eat stickers...

mommaj said...

Exciting times. Numeber two in his class, amazing! Thanks for all the support he gets from home--it can't be easy. Were they the smellie stickers? He must have been funny with a sticker on the roof his mouth--oh the faces that must have spawned.

Charisse said...

Oh my Gosh! Number 2, that is amazing! Congrats you guys! You guys deserve all the best. Hope you have a great birthday!

Becca said...

A free scoop from BR? I got to sign up for that. Happy Birthday!

alanna said...

Um, yes please...for Tucano's. We're thinking of going this week.

Funny about the sticker in the mouth. Did you let him eat it? Or brave the chompers?

Congrats to Brandon and Happy Birthday to you!