Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pics

My neck is feeling A TON better this morning. Basically I pulled something or strained something reaching for a bottle on Sunday. But since it's feeling better, and I can sit without pain, I'm posting pics of the little boy. He turned 18 months yesterday!!!

Brandon got him through the 2 hours of nursery last Sunday with few tears. I think I will just stay out of nursery and let Brandon ease him into it. He seems to do better with things like that if Dad is with him instead of me.

Anyways, here's the pics!

Brandon let Reggie play with an old laptop. He thought he was so cool.



While we were up at my mom's house, I sewed an apron from Reggie and another for his little friend across the street. They turned out so cute!



And he was sporting a fantastic Sunday outfit a few weeks ago.

14 comments:

mommaj said...

Glad to hear that you are on the mend. There is absolutely nothing worse than a sore neck--we use it for everything! Adorable pictures of Reggie. He was very cute with the computer on Sunday. Come to think of it, there isn't much I've seen him do that I didn't thing was cute! I just love the boy!

Megan said...

That is the cutest apron! Do you have a pattern? I would love to make Dax one! Congrats on the nursery!It is a great feeling when you can actually pay attention again. I just felt it on Sunday.

Mari said...

The apron turned out sooo cute! And I'm glad your neck is feeling better. Neck pain can seriously ruin your day!

Unknown said...

You shouldn't make aprons out of your son. Peace.

Emily said...

thanks for noticing the typo. i think i'll leave it just to bug you brother.

kiley said...

That laptop is like 5 times bigger then him. That's too cute!

mommaj said...

Who knew Tyson was so funny! That cracked me up.

Kristi said...

Before you know it, Reg will be the most computer literate person in the family...

Kacy said...

The apron is soo cute!! Reggie looks adorable in his!

Becca said...

love love love the tie! I want one for James. Why are they so hard to find??

Jenn said...

I don't comment as often as I should, but I wanted to say: you have a truly adorable kid. I hope you are aware that Reggie is just about as cute as kids come. Nice work.

karla said...

Love the little tie! And nice work on the apron - very impressive!

lisa said...

your little Reggie is so cute. I love the blond hair

Russ said...

what a stud muffin!!!