It was a good year to be pregnant for Thanksgiving.
When I was pregnant with Reggie two years ago, I was way too far along to really enjoy the gorging that a pregnant woman can pack away when a table full of food is in front of her. But this year, my belly is noticeable enough, but not so huge that my stomach feels like it's at the bottom of my throat. And when I did eat until I was stuffed to the top, I just had to wait an hour and then I was ready for more. It was good.
And now we're into finals. I do have pictures to post, but the good computer is with Brandon 24/7 for the next 8 days.
Happy Holidays!
3 comments:
It was great having you home. I am sorry it was such a short trip and that traffic was so bad on the way home. We love that little guy and miss him more than we can say. We love you and Brandon too. Good luck to all of you during finals!
We're excited to see more pictures! Maybe we need to plan the next pregnancy so that Thanksgiving can be rewarding for me too!
Ah, finals. Christopher will begin his next week. December isn't very fun until all that is over, huh?
Post a Comment