Monday, July 19, 2010

Four

Four pictures to celebrate Penny's fourth month!









LOVE this baby. She's definitely a mama's girl--hasn't quite caught the love for dad--but for the most part that is ok. She is still a great eater and the reflux thing is getting better. She goes to bed at 7:30, but has started waking up once a night to eat. After sleeping all through the night, I think this is a rude trick, but oh well. Growth spurt maybe?

But like I said LOVE this baby!

8 comments:

Lauren said...

She is one cute chica!

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

Em, she is ADORABLE!

Brittnie said...

I can't believe she is already 4 months! She's so cute! And are her eyes blue?

Emily said...

Yeah, her eyes have stayed blue.

Kacy said...

She is so cute and sweet!!!

mommaj said...

I LOVE HER TOO! I really like the picture of her in her sunday best with her little bracelet! She is very sweet! Congrats on the JOB!

Becca said...

love picture #3! Try draping a sheet over the pillows next time.

Kristi said...

What a sweetheart! Her Sunday dress is too cute! We can't wait to meet her sometime!