Sunday, August 1, 2010

"Let's Play Blocks"



"Let's play blocks!"

I hear that phrase a thousand times a day. It's either that or "Let's watch Cars." We do our fair share of Cars-watching, but I think it would be safe to say that we spend more time playing blocks.

And heaven forbid he play alone (unless he's working on a messy diaper--potty training is around the corner now that we finally moved him to a big boy bed). If I'm not there to play with him right at that instant, he resorts to this...



Good thing Penny loves him so much. She is a trooper for putting up with all the brotherly love--or torture. :)


6 comments:

Julie said...

This is so funny! Such cute pictures of Penny too, especially the second one. The second and subsequent children are just tougher I think.

Brittnie said...

Too bad we don't live closer-Evan loves playing with blocks too! Just imagine it...Reggie and Evan (and Penny) playing quietly on the floor with blocks while we sit back and sip chocolate milk!

mommaj said...

Ah. . . Reg! Brandon used to play the same game with Britt but he mostly just covered her face!

Kristi said...

Whoops! What a little trooper!

Alicia said...

That is too cute! I love how she seems happy amidst the blocks. Can't wait to hold her!

Becca said...

Cute, cute!