Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dear Santa

This little boy "wrote" his first letter to Santa this week during Penny's morning nap.



He dictated. I wrote.



Dear Santa,

How are you? Do you remember all the presents you make? Do you remember to go "Ho, Ho, Ho!"?

I want a new car. I need candies too. I'll give you popcorn. I want Toy Story 3 toys and Jessie and Buzz please. I need a choo choo. I need all these things.

You need something to eat. I'll make you cookies in the kitchen. I'll give you yummy candy.

Love,
Reggie



He finished his letter by "writing" his name (I helped guide his hand), and then he really wrote the word "Ho". I showed him how to make an H and he did it all by himself. The O was all him too. It made the teacher in me really happy. :)

We sent the letter off to Santa (care of my parents) and are checking the mailbox to see if an answer will be coming back.

8 comments:

mommaj said...

The boy is a genius. I am glad to know that Santa's address is the same as your parents. Now I know where to send MY letter!

Brittnie said...

Best Santa letter ever!

Becky said...

That is adorable. What a little smartie pants!

Joanna said...

Love it! And I think leaving popcorn for Santa in addition to cookies is a great idea.

alanna said...

Seriously adorable. My dad did that with us when we were little. I might have to do it this year. :)

alanna said...

Seriously adorable. My dad did that with us when we were little. I might have to do it this year. :)

Becca said...

I love it! The part about "needing" the toys sounds very familiar; James says stuff like that often. What a great idea to send the letter to your parents. I hope the response comes soon!

Kristi said...

Its a good thing he reminded Santa about making presents. This could be really awkward otherwise.