Tuesday, December 7, 2010

No Guarantees

I am making no guarantees that these puppies will make it to the mail before Christmas, but I have jumped on the Shutterfly bandwagon and registered for free cards. Want to join in the fun? Head over to their site for more info, but hurry--registration ends December 10th! In case you are like me and feel like December is flying by, that is TOMORROW!

I have already taken my picture, edited it, and loaded it up to Shutterfly’s website. Totally easy—anyone can do it. I have also looked over all the cards in this year’s Christmas Card collection and have decided on which one I think will be perfect. Not gonna lie, there are a ton of choices so narrowing things down was probably the trickiest part of the whole process.

I have never actually used Shutterfly, but I have definitely heard plenty about it. Remember how I dabble in digital scrapbooking (when I am not sleep deprived from a teething 9 month old)? Shutterfly has been mentioned to me time and time again as a great place to put together my pages into a photo book. But beyond just photo books, Shutterfly also can help you put together a great calendar, birth announcement, or even a gift mug.

The site has something for everyone. Check it out! (And go register!)

No comments: