Wednesday, December 29, 2010

If I had sent out Christmas cards



This would have been the picture. And I'm going to officially un-endorse Shutterfly. Or at least the promotion that they had. I'll be sending an email to them during nap time/quiet time. :)

And on my "to do" list today is to go to the store and get stamps. I've been sitting on cards for the grandparents since before Christmas, but in all my daily trips to the grocery store last week, I did not remember to pick up stamps at the register, even though "STAMPS" was written nice and big at the very top of my grocery lists. Oops.

Hope your Christmas was fabulous. Ours was. :)

5 comments:

Leah said...

I saw you at store did you remember stamps? And, that is a great picture

mommaj said...

Every year when I stress out over Christmas cards, I think--next year I'm not going to do it--well I bow to peer pressure every time. I love getting cards--I guess thats why I do it. And I'm not going to lie, having Barry take some really good pics certainly helped. I was really impressed with the service and price I got at Costco. Did I mention that I loved both your Christmas card pictures. The two little ones together is priceless!

mommaj said...

I'll give you two guesses but you'll only need one--What pic do you think is my new screen saver?

alanna said...

Um, okay Em. Those are two of the cutest little kids EVER! Look at their lashes! And her dimples! Oh my. I want to fly down there right now and play with them. :)

Kristi said...

I love that picture! Job well done!