Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blog Lazy



This picture speaks to my current mood about blogging--I want to read all your posts, but I'm feeling a bit too lazy to write out my own post. I also don't have the energy/brain power/drive to figure out how to get pictures off of the new camera that we got for Christmas. Perhaps I'll give that task to Brandon one of these weekends. Although I'm sure if I just plugged the thing in, it would take care of things itself. Thank you technology.

But we're good.

Brandon is plugging away at work and with his calling in our ward's Elder's Quorum.

I got released from my most fabulous calling as the ward librarian (tear) and am now plugging away in Primary as the pianist. I've also found a few fabulous books to lose myself in during my spare time.

Reggie is now 3 and has given up the binky he is sucking in that picture. Hallelujah! I was worried he'd go to kindergarten with that thing. He occasionally sticks his thumb in his mouth though. Not cool. He's also decided that napping is a thing of the past. Double not cool. Thankfully I can still get a 30 minute quiet time out of him before he crashes my solitary time wanting to watch Toy Story.

Penny is adorable. Seriously, I could just squeeze her all day.

And now you've been updated.

6 comments:

Charisse said...

I love your update Emily. So glad to hear things are going well.

Blake is in kindergarten now and I help every week in his class. I was helping with the christmas party in the class and it was crazy. I was so done by the end of it. Bless your heart for being a kindergarten teacher. It takes so much patience. You are awesome.

Kelli Burton said...

you serious or sarcastic about the ward librarian thing? most boring calling ever.

mommaj said...

Such a funny picture of Reg. Wouldn't it be nice to have a big chair like that, you could hibernate in there and you could pull up the hood and no one could bug you? Sounds like awesomeness to me. Sorry I didn't get to talk to you much Sunday. I missed talking to Reg and Penny.

Julie said...

I feel you on the blog lazy. I've been that way too. There is so much I missed I just feel tempted to post a link to my facebook album and say here you go. I love your posts though so know that you are appreciated when you get around to it.

Rachel said...

Glad you guys are doing well! Boo for no naptime! I miss it too . . .

Kristi said...

Sounds like you guys are staying busy. I totally understand the whole lazy blogging thing. We're working on it...