Saturday, August 13, 2011

Currently

I know, I know. This blog needs some updating. I'm not making any promises, but I'll try harder. For now, here's an update on what's going on with me.

Reading: The Old Testament. More than halfway through!

Looking forward to: Labor day. It feels like ages since Brandon's last day off!

Stressing about: Nothing really.

Craving: A Dairy Queen blizzard. Heath bar please.

Wanting: All sorts of kitchen gadgetry. I went to a Pampered Chef party the other night and now have a full blown wish list of fun things to make my life in the kitchen better. :)

Proud of myself for: Getting the house picked up. It was a looooong day.

Wearing: Jean shorts and a T-Shirt from my nephew's birthday party in 2007. It has a hole in the armpit.

Avoiding: Making myself a dental appointment. We've had dental coverage for a year, and I've sent Brandon off to get his teeth worked on three times now, but have yet to get myself there.

Sick of: Peanut Butter. Our lunch meals need some variety.

Learning: The whole home buying process. I would call me clueless.

Suffering from: Dry skin. However, I'll take our Vegas heat any day over humidity.

Struggling with: A toddler who thinks she's a monkey. I predict broken bones in her future.

Overcoming: Summer boredom. Our summer schedule of fun activities loosened up after the first month, but we still get out to the library and with friends every week.

Hoping to: Get into a house. Maybe by Christmas? Who knows...

Excited for: A new niece come Thursday!

Relieved by: Sharing my to do list with my fabulous hubby.

Splurging on: Ding Dongs. What?! They've been on sale two weeks now. They are my kryptonite.

Your turn! What are you currently doing?

1 comment:

shayne said...

Yes. I do stalk your blog. A lot. And now I'm embarrassed that I'm caught....

Faustos is A MUST. Really Really cheap and really really good. I crave it every day!