Back when I was pregnant with Penny and serving in Young Women's with our church, we went on a overnight trip to Brianhead with the girls. The next morning the girls were going tubing, and almost every single one of them wanted their hair in fancy schmancy braids. One of them asked me if I did any cool braids. I think I said something to the effect of "My mom did my hair every morning until I was in 9th grade." It might not have been that long--but it also very well could have been. :)
So with this little girl finally spouting some longer locks (curly locks at that), I took a try with pig tails.
It's adorable!



Love it!
But let's be honest, most days her hair looks like this.
4 comments:
Too Cute!! Love it! :)
Too cute! Little girls are so much fun!
Having to do a little girl's hair has been one of my biggest "fears" for a while now...we'll see how it goes! Little Penny is so cute!
She looks awfully cute no matter what her hair looks like! Love that little girl. . . and her big brother. . . and her mom. . . and her dad!
Post a Comment