Monday, December 12, 2011

Bad Day

Today has been crappy. Between grouchy kids and lots of "hurry up and wait" kind of errands to the weather and P not taking a good nap--I'm declaring today's post to be crappy too.

That's all. Hope your holiday errands don't include a trip to the post office, cuz if your kids are like mine, they will be flailing and screaming on the floor amid a gazillion people.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Sorry you've had a crummy day. I've enjoyed your daily posts though, you've been doing great! I just had to chime in that I hear you on the post office thing. It was years ago when we first moved here and Kenner was little I went to the post office and had to wait FOREVER in line and with kids that is no fun. It seems I did that a couple times with him and waiting. To this day, any word of needing to go to the post office triggers anxiety or something in me, it's crazy, but I'd rather avoid the place at all costs!!

Laura said...

agreed. posts office are lame and slow. we go at like 2:30 when everyone is at work or picking up kids. And I have to buckle them into the double stroller and hand them lollipops to make it through. better luck tomorrow!