Monday, December 19, 2011

Nativity Day 2

Confession--We didn't listen to the song from yesterday.  I remembered Brandon and I didn't really like that song last year, so we switched it out for "Stars Were Gleaming".

For tonight, we'll be reading Luke 2:1, 3-5 and listening to "O Little Town of Bethlehem".  And we'll be putting a little picture of Bethlehem in our file folder.

In other news, I have my glucose test tomorrow.  Yuck.  I don't mind the actual taste or drinking it so fast, but about ten minutes later I start feeling sick.  And I have to go in fasting so having nothing in my stomach is going to make it worse.  When I was pregnant with Reggie, my doctor didn't have me fast or do it first thing in the morning.  That day I had eaten cake, candy, and soda at a school party and totally passed with flying colors.  With Penny I fasted and failed by one little point.  Thankfully my doctor didn't make me take the three hour test.  Here's hoping for a pass or a very narrow fail.  :)

2 comments:

mommaj said...

Emmie, Emmie, Emmie--you can do this! Good luck!

Kristi said...

No fun at all! Hope you pass!