Tonight we're reading Luke 2:6-7 and listening to "Away in a Manger".
I survived my glucose test. Just barely. Is it just my doctor or has everyone gone to doing it for two hours instead of one? That was a long time to fast. Thank heavens for a babysitter!
And we have a reader in our house! Yesterday Reggie read the word "hat" and "sad" all by himself. He really likes to write his letters and numbers at some point during quiet time and lately I've been throwing in some one vowel words that I write. He can sound everything out, but isn't quite fluid enough to figure out the word from his broken up sounds. Still, it was super exciting!
4 comments:
Do you remember when I asked Reg if he was a chef and he said. "No, I'm a genius!" Guess he knew what he was talking about. WAY TO GO REG! Congrats on passing the glycose test!
I meant glucose!
Way to go on your glucose test! That thing always stresses me out! My dr office still just does the 1 hour test and I didn't have to fast. Good reading Reg!
Yay Reg! He is a genius! Kindergarten wont know what to do with him.
Glad you passed the glucose test. With Connor I had to drink the stuff at their office (while fasting) and I think they made stay in the office building until I took the test. I cant remember if it was 1 hour or 2 but it felt like forever! Dont they know that pregnant women are always hungry!? With Bays they gave me the stuff and told me to drink it an hour before mu appointment
Post a Comment