Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ode to the Dentist

We have spent quite a bit of today at the dentist.

And I get a big parenting FAIL.  Poor Reggie has a nasty cavity that the dentist is just going to do a crown on.  :(  At least it's a baby tooth, right?  And he has a second little cavity that has to be filled.  It looks like he might have gotten Brandon's genes when it comes to teeth.

And I have to have some small cavities filled and then some old fillings replaced.  So I'll be in the chair for about 2 hours tomorrow to get that done.  But as my dentist and hygienist said, "Not too shabby for not having an exam in FIVE years." 

I probably won't blog tomorrow.  I'll be sleeping off the numbness.


1 comment:

mommaj said...

Is your mom in town? Sorry to hear about the fun at the dentist and sorry to have passed on such crummy dental genes. But thank heavens for numbness!