Monday, September 17, 2012
There's lots to catch up on, but we'll start here. :)
My boys.
Love them. The little, squishy one and the skin and bones, lanky one. I'm so glad they have each other (and that little sister, too).
I took this picture of them yesterday before church. The curly haired one was upstairs in time out after biting. We still give her a binky to calm this impulse, but apparently the binky was no where to be found and her brother's shoulder was available. Poor Reggie. But he recovered.
Until he went to the bathroom on our way out to the car. He got his pants down, but not his Buzz Lightyear unders. The result? A mess.
He wore flip flops to church yesterday along with pants a few inches to short and a shirt that had been crumpled in a ball at the back of his drawers. We would normally deem this inappropriate, but the cow was in the mire. Or the church shoes (and pants, and shirt, and socks) were in the pee.
Either way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I was thinking Bailey was the only Johansson grandchild who still had accidents. It is funny to me that the baby of your family is the happiest, easiest one. Who knew?
What a great picture. Your post was hilarious as usual. It seems to me that the day the cow most likely will end up in the mire is Sunday!
Adorable kids! That's a funny story. I have a hard enough time getting to church on time myself. I can't imagine what it would be like to do it with kids... :)
xoxo,
Taylor
TaylorMorganDesign.blogspot.com
Gold Chunky Bracelet - Free Shipping!
Savannah was my biter. Austin has the scars to prove it.
I love flip flops at church. It screams one of two things-1. I grew since last sunday and my shoes no longer fit or 2. they got peed on. Either way, love it.
Post a Comment