Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My Two Little Fish


Can I just reminisce for a minute.


Summer in Vegas is hot.  That is pretty obvious.  Somehow I always forget that the summer comes and then thermometer makes its way up, up, up to the likes of 113 degrees.  Ok, I don't really forget because come October it's still blazing outside.

But this year, it was different.  This year we had a pool right out our back door. 


It was heaven.

At first the kids were super hesitant.  We swam at our complex, but not a whole lot.  The bikini/thong girl kept us away.  No kidding.  But with a pool just steps away from the kitchen table, we went out everyday--sometimes twice.  And once we got some water wings on those chicken arms, our kids became little fish.  


And while I can certainly wait for the 113 degree days, I can't wait to get back in the pool.


3 comments:

Kelli Burton said...

oh man. I can't wait get back to the pool too!! glad your kiddos had fun in that gorgeous pool this year.

Kristi said...

That looks like so much fun! Sounds like that pool is worth every penny invested. Hopefully we can experience it someday too!

Becky said...

We definitely need to come visit sometime! Looks fun!!