And here we have November 2012.
I have a whole series of these pictures with all three kids on the floor. Don't know why. I guess that will teach me not to leave things for a year without posting!
This was/is my favorite dress of Penny's. Probably hers too. She hates scratchy dresses--they have to be soft. This dress was the softest of soft, velvety type material. From far away it looks solid black, but there's actually a rose pattern to it with green leaves and steams. It has a cute collar and bow in the back. And she looked so big with black tights and black shoes. Love everything about it. Unfortunately, this dress is a 3T, so I doubt she'll fit into it this year. We'll have to see...
A nice nap with the iPad and her binky. Reggie was probably at school for this.
And Thanksgiving 2012. We hosted the Johansson clan minus a brother on a mission and a sister and her family in Rexburg, but plus a girlfriend (or was she a fiance by this point?). There were 14 mouths to feed and 14 people to find spaces to sleep. It was fun, and we'll be doing it again this year minus the brother on a mission, but plus the sister in Rexburg. That will add in 5 more people. It's going to be great....or pure craziness....:)
And I made 48 of those rolls. I think at dinner alone, 46 of them were consumed. That's crazy.




3 comments:
Reggie is SO cute!
We're excited to come, thanks for hosting again. The rolls were delicious! and everything else!
I'm excited that we will be joining you this year. Cant wait!
Post a Comment