Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October 2012

I decided to go back a full year.  Sad that I have to go back this far.  Moving on.

I give you October 2012!

Halloween.  Reggie was Thor and P was the Little Mermaid.  Colby was a chicken.  I really wanted to make P and Colby's costume, but it just didn't happen.  So three store bought costumes it was, and it was actually heavenly.  No making up patterns.  No late night sewing sessions.  No swearing at my sewing machine.  I should buy costumes every year!  (Too bad I've already forgotten how nice that was and am making Colby's costume.  Curses!)




Pumpkin Carving.  It was the first time we didn't have a kid screaming that they were scared during the carving process.  Hallelujah!



And Reggie's field trip with his preschool class to the pumpkin patch.  Penny, Colby, and I came along too.  And pumpkin patches in Vegas are actually just corners of large parking lots that they bring in hay and pretend to be all agricultural.  We were in K-Mart's parking lot here.  Sad.




One month down, many more to go!

4 comments:

Shelly Cunningham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelly Cunningham said...

Looking forward to this!!!

mommaj said...

What are you making Colby? I can't imagine you EVER swearing at a sewing machine--Brandon . . . maybe

Kristi said...

Another set of cute pictures of cute kids! That is funny that they do pumpkin "patches" in parking lots. Leave it to Vegas!