A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
I’ve been tagged by Kiley Carpenter.
Six Facts/Habits about myself
1. As a baby, my legs were turned in all weird and crazy. Pigeon-toed, I guess. Anyways, I wore casts on both legs for a while and then special shoes after that to turn my legs out. I feel a small bond with Forrest Gump whenever I imagine this time in my life. And don't worry, I've had no problems since.
2. I used to work as a medical assistant and successfully drew blood and gave shots. I should mention that all the shots I gave were in the bum. :)
3. I can't stand the sound of a nose being blown. It doesn't even matter if it's me blowing my nose; it grosses me out!
4. My celebrity crush is Christian Bale.
5. I used to really want blue colored contacts. I love the look of brown hair and blue eyes.
6. I once lived in a BYU ward where a 1/3 of the girls were named Emily. If that didn't make things confusing enough for the Bishop, I don't know what would.
I tag: Amy, Julie, Rebecca, Lisa, Kacey, and Kendall.
No comments:
Post a Comment