Thursday, October 18, 2007

Just a note

So after posting the list of the worst things about pregnancy, I felt a little guilty because it sounds like I'm not grateful for this experience. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those people who is loving pregnancy. There are a couple women at work who commented to me that they loved being pregnant, and I definitely don't share that opinion. Even though I've had the easiest pregnancy I've ever heard of, I just don't feel like myself, and I'm hoping that post-pregnancy, things will settle down a bit. Despite this, I love feeling the baby move; there is nothing more amazing. I love daydreaming about Little Reggie and what he will will be like. I love how excited my parents and Brandon's parents are for the little guy to be a part of the family. And I love how this experience is one that is uniquely Brandon and mine. So don't let my top 10 list scare anyone off from pregnancy because even though I complain, it's worth it!

1 comment:

kiley said...

Emily! You've been tagged. Go to my blog to read the instructions.