Brandon's grandma and grandpa sent me a package yesterday with these cute shoes on top. It made my day! There was also a cute blanket and two cute outfits.
Cute Belly! I love your outfit too, especially the jeans. It's so hard to look cute and skinny while pregnant but you totally pulled it off! I love the shoes too. We got some like that for Spencer and every once in a while I'd just hold them to remind myself of wonderful things to come.
Emily! This is Emily Hill Ames form cohort:) I found your blog on facebook and i LOVE it! You are absolutely adorable and I can't wait for your sweet little boy to come:) You'll be the greatest mom! Love seeeing how you are doing! I'm excited to be able to keep in touch with blogs now:) Go blogging friends!
7 comments:
You are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing some pictures. This is such an exciting time in your and your family's lives. :) Becca
Cute Belly! I love your outfit too, especially the jeans. It's so hard to look cute and skinny while pregnant but you totally pulled it off! I love the shoes too. We got some like that for Spencer and every once in a while I'd just hold them to remind myself of wonderful things to come.
You have such a cute little belly! Thanks for posting the pictures.
Look how cute you are! You make a good looking pregnant woman!!
You look great! you are so cute.
Lookin' great!
Emily! This is Emily Hill Ames form cohort:) I found your blog on facebook and i LOVE it! You are absolutely adorable and I can't wait for your sweet little boy to come:) You'll be the greatest mom! Love seeeing how you are doing! I'm excited to be able to keep in touch with blogs now:) Go blogging friends!
Post a Comment