Sunday, November 4, 2007

Let's Go Somewhere!

We went out this weekend and bought our car seat and stroller. It was the one baby item I insisted we get sooner than later. I think it stressed Brandon out a bit to make our first major purchase, but he had fun setting it up and wheeling the stroller around the apartment.



Brandon told me to go get a stuffed animal and stick it in the car seat. He was joking, but I did it anyways. Here's our little "Reggie Moose." He might come in handy again for a diapering 101 family night.



It's amazing how much stuff we still need to get for the baby. We've got clothes and the travel system, but everyday I seem to think of something else that we looked over on the list we've created of stuff to get. Thankfully my sister-in-law is being really helpful and has said that anything we need that she already has can be ours.

And boy howdy has the baby been an active guy today. I swear my insides are bruised from all the kicking and squirming going on in there! 9 1/2 weeks to go!

5 comments:

karla said...

Wow - only 9 1/2 more weeks!? Crazy!

jodie said...

9 1/2 weeks! You can totally make it. I'm so excited for you! Don't the purchases make everything so much better?

Julie said...

I love the moose. The travel system looks so cute! Only 9.5 weeks, crazy! It flies by when I'm not pregnant. My kids never bruised me but Miya tickled me a lot. It was really weird. Somehow she'd get her foot in my ribs and wiggle and it was pretty bad.

Amy said...

I always had to physically push Callie's foot out of my ribs. Dang that hurt! I've never seen you wear sporty shorts before...that must be a Brandon influence!

Emily said...

hehehe...unfortunately those shorts ARE brandon's. i needed some lounge wear.