Sunday, November 18, 2007

Seventh Inning Stretch

I have reached 7 months! Yahoo!!! And just like the title, stretch definitely describes what I'm feeling (although, knock on wood, I have yet to find an actual stretch mark). This little guy sure does like to stretch out all day long. We have a lounger on our hands or what Brandon is affectionately calling "A Reggie Stretchy." It's odd seeing part of your abdomen move inches out from your body independently. Anyways, enjoy the pics!



Looking at these pics, I see dark circles under my eyes. I was thinking the other day that it will be nice not to be pregnant and finally feel like I can get a good night sleep again. And then I thought about that thought and realized how naive I really am to this whole "raising baby" thing.

2 comments:

lisa said...

You are so cute! Are you so ready to have your little baby?!

kristen said...

oh you are so cute! i love your shirt too! :) and yes... sleep while you can because once he's out he eats every two hours. i never realized how much that affects your sleep!