He definitely looks like Brandon in that picture! So I heard you guys might be down in California next weekend-is it true? If it is, I'll be there too! So fun!
Congratulations on your cute little boy! What is his full name? How was labor? Where are you guys these days, and what school is Brandon going to? I'm glad you found our blog! Hope you're doing well.
5 comments:
He definitely looks like Brandon in that picture! So I heard you guys might be down in California next weekend-is it true? If it is, I'll be there too! So fun!
Congratulations on your cute little boy! What is his full name? How was labor? Where are you guys these days, and what school is Brandon going to? I'm glad you found our blog! Hope you're doing well.
So cute!
What a cutie!!
That pic is absolutely darling!
Post a Comment