Monday, May 5, 2008

Finals Schminals




Today begins Brandon's finals. Let's just say I'm glad I'm not him. I always enjoyed finals at BYU. I loved the feeling of completion, and for the most part, I did well. Brandon's finals all sound like beasts, and I think if I were him I'd be having nervous breakdowns and panic attacks at the thought of having two weeks of torturing finals. Thankfully, Brandon is Brandon and he has worked really hard, and I'm sure he'll do great!

Good luck Love!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I am also SO glad not to be doing finals, although I do know what you mean about actually enjoying finals. It seemed like even though I was studying, I had more time to play than normal. Hey-I am coming down June 4-10. I HAVE to see you! I'll call you when I get there!

jodie said...

I hear you...finals time in law school is so different that finals time in undergrad. Go Brandon!