I can't believe my baby is four months old today. In some ways it feels like he's always been a part of our family and it's hard to remember life before he came to us. However, in other ways, I can't believe that four months have already flown by. It makes me a little nervous to think that a third of his first year is already past me by, and I'm sure the rest will go just as quickly. Good thing we got a good snuggle session in today! :) That always makes things better!
Also, a year ago today was when I found out I was pregnant with Reggie. I kind of kept it secret from Brandon that I thought I might be pregnant, but as soon as I knew for sure, I couldn't wait to tell him. His reaction to the news-"Are you serious?" Parenthood suits us well, and we have really been blessed.
3 comments:
That's funny you kept the pregnancy from Brandon for a little. I remember one Sunday at church Brandon sat by us and I asked him why you weren't there and he said you have the "flu". I was like haha yeah shes pregnant. And sure enough a few weeks later you told us. That was a year ago? How crazy how fast it's gone by. Motherhood looks so fun! A lot better then staring at a computer screen 40 hours a week. I'm jealous!
I still feel that way about James--I feel like he has always been a part of our family, and yet, I also feel like it wasn't too long ago I was holding him in my arms for the first time. It's true what they say--babies grow up so quickly!
I agree. It feels like the kids have always been around blessing our lives. It will be fun though when it is just Nate and me again too. I bet I'll get empty nest syndrome though at the same time. ;)
Post a Comment