
*Click on the logo to check out the website*
At a friend's birthday party a while ago, there was the most amazing bundt cake that I think I remember coming from this bakery. (If it really didn't, it was still a delicious cake!) It was a chocolate, chocolate chip cake and completely perfect.
Yesterday, we got a note on our door from the complex that said there was a treat for me in the office because I am a teacher. Today, Reg and I walked over and were rewarded with a "bundtlet" (a single serving cake) from this amazing place. Of course, I got the chocolate, chocolate chip again because let's face it, I had been craving it! (Sorry Brandon, there are no leftovers.)
Now that I know where the shop is in Vegas, it is a good thing I don't have a car. Otherwise I might be blowing $4 a week on these tasty treats!!!
And good news to all my Utah friends-there's a franchise in Sandy! Check it out and enjoy the bundt!
1 comment:
Happy first Mother's Day! Hope Reg was good for you and you had a wonderful day!
Post a Comment