Here's what Reggie looks like 7 months outside of my belly.
We made it to 7 months. :) Here are 7 fun things that Reggie's been up to lately.
1. He took his first real bath in the bathtub.
2. He gives high fives.
3. He LOVES food and his new high chair. Lime popsicles are a favorite.
4. He has 4 teeth ("The Fang" now has a neighbor), and two more look like they'll be breaking in soon!
5. He still gets up once in the night to eat, but only for about 10 minutes. Beautiful.
6. He has ticklish armpits, neck, thighs, and back.
7. He is just starting to get up on his arms and knees. Maybe by 8 months we'll have a crawler!
Love you Reggie!
4 comments:
Yah for being 7 months. What a cute boy! I can't believe how many teeth he has! Go Reggie!
Hey Emily,
I am so converted to this blogging thing. It's so fun to read and feel kind of intouch with everyone's day to day lives. Reggie has got to be one of the cutest kids I've seen.
Thanks for your phone message. I got you a belated birthday gift to go with your Photoshop, but it's going to take a couple of weeks to get here. :)
Becky
I was totally wondering if you were 7 months pregnant NOW! LOL. Happy 7 months Reggie!
Another darling picture--a darling boy! I loved your seven things--you new moms are so good at journaling, he's going to love to look back at these later. He is a lucky little boy with a wonderful mother.
Post a Comment