Tuesday, August 5, 2008

H & M

I wanted to love it. Really, I wanted this store to be my favorite. Probably half the merchandise was my style and pretty much all of it was in my price range. But, I don't love H & M. In fact, I don't know that I'll ever go back into the place. Why?

The Music.

I stopped going into Abercrombie and Fitch a long time ago because the music was so loud and the lyrics were very offensive. Now I have to add H & M to that list. Very sad.

3 comments:

Mari said...

Ah yes, horrible loud music really can ruin a place. I feel the same way about A & F. So sad.

Crystal said...

Funny story: My Kaley loves to go to Hollister! Every time we go to the mall, she has to go in! I asked her why, and my 3 and a half year old daughter told me she like the smell and the loud music! Boy, I could have my hands full! :)

Alicia said...

That's too bad. H&M was my absolute favorite store in London, but I am pretty sure the loud music thing was non-existent. I can't handle loud, offensive music either. Too bad it was H&M!